Photography quote
It's weird that photographers spend years or even a whole lifetime, trying to capture moments that added together, don't even amount to a couple of hours. ~James Lalropui Keivom
Monday, August 1, 2011
August Break
Well I haven't shown great success in photo challenges in my short history here, but August Break is so simple, I figured even I could do it... :)
Basically, you post one picture a day for the month of August. It can be anything!!! Most of my photographs are of my charming little four year old, but I look forward to the challenge of changing it up a little, too.
I heard about this challenge from my friend Kim and I'm very excited to participate.
I hope you enjoy the little bits of my life through my camera here, every day in August. Please feel free to comment and let me know what you think!!
Labels:
August Break,
photo challenge,
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment