I guess I sort of missed the point of August Break the past few days, huh? : )
I'm ridiculously sleepy right now and its been a long couple of days, so while I intend to have some fun processing all of the photos from this day later, for now they're comin' to you with the bare minimum (cropping, and since I'm still not getting those bright sunny days right on my manual settings quite yet, some exposure correction).
Those are just are a few shots from our day in the Napa Valley. I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself and for our wine tasting experience, being taken around in the limo was so much fun! The only downside was that I didn't have the time to hold everyone up while I took all the photos I wanted to, so next time I'll be going with my camera and no schedule or agenda. In a way it was a blessing, since I made an effort to forget about the pictures I didn't take and enjoy the good wine and even better company.



sometimes, enjoying the moment is better then taking photos.....rarely does that happen....LOL.....but sometimes it does and that's okay....you were sweet in thinking of the other people.....xo
ReplyDelete