This is sort of a duplicate for anyone reading here from my other blog... not the same photos, but the same subjects. :)
My little brother and Z were watching School House Rock on DVD while I was making dinner last night, and I couldn't help but steal a few shots.
I just love those little feet belonging to Z (even when they're super dirty, haha.. or maybe especially when they're super dirty). I love, love the lines on the bottom of his feet. He had the deepest creases on the bottoms of his feet when he was born.... I so clearly remember. This was taken in super low light (just overflow light from the dining room into the living room at dark) with no flash. Still muddling my way through manual mode. I can't wait until it all becomes second nature so I can focus more on my composition. In the meantime, I am so enjoying my time behind the camera so its a good, worthy process.
No comments:
Post a Comment