Photography quote

It's weird that photographers spend years or even a whole lifetime, trying to capture moments that added together, don't even amount to a couple of hours. ~James Lalropui Keivom


Thursday, August 18, 2011

August Break Day 18


I had a long day today, so when I got home from the gym the last thing I wanted to do was cook dinner.  Z and I hung outside, meeting new neighbors, riding his scooter, and enjoying the warm summer night until we couldn't call it dusk anymore. 

Once I got little man settled, I realized I was starving!  I needed something to eat ASAP and while I was tempted to grab the easiest and nearest thing (which happened to be a container of Trader Joe's dark chocolate rocky road) and devour it, I also realized I should nourish my body a little better than that. : )  I had some leftover quinoa with peppers, tomatoes and feta cheese in the fridge from dinner a few nights ago, and a zucchini that needed to be used or else it would need to be made into zucchini bread, so voila! - quinoa stuffed zucchini boats! 

Its not exactly the prettiest food in the world, but it sure was yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Way to make a, healthy choice! Winning the little battles all the way to skinny jeans.:)

    ReplyDelete