Photography quote

It's weird that photographers spend years or even a whole lifetime, trying to capture moments that added together, don't even amount to a couple of hours. ~James Lalropui Keivom


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Still here

Wow... starting this blog was like a catapult which launched me into a new era of my life.   Not that you'd know it, visiting here. Its sort of a crossroads for me, and its all new, and very exciting, and extremely frightening.  Where do I go from here?


I am still playing and learning with my camera all the time.  I hope I'm getting better, but I'm still in the early stages of trusting myself outside of auto. 

I also stumbled upon an online workshop for creative types who have or are thinking of starting a small business. 



It started the next day after I learned about it, and I just did it - jumped in, registered, paid, and its been an amazing resource.   I don't know what direction to go in with my creative pulls, and I often feel all over the place, but I know I've tapped into some great resources with this workshop.  I've lost a lot of sleep since starting Indie Biz, but I don't mind too much as I've been in an almost constant state of inspiration.  Lots of Ideas are brewing! Its mainly what has kept me from blogging, editing photos, and completing the photo workshop I started in Feb...



I will eventually post the pictures I did manage to take based on the photo prompts.  :)

One thing that has become increasingly clear is that there is not enough time in the day to do everything.  I feel sort of like Pigpen from the Peanuts, except instead of dirt and stuff whirling around me, I have great ideas and great fears and regular day to day tasks and small projects and craft store coupons flying all around me.  I think (hope) that in the weeks to come, clarity will come for a visit and things will start falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment